Our livery yard is a safe, caring and friendly environment where the safety and wellbeing of our horses and customers is paramount. The number of horses is limited to ensure clients can fully enjoy the facilities and that grazing paddocks aren't overcrowded.
Although we'd all love to be with our horses 24/7, in today's busy world we all have hectic lifestyles that include work, holidays and the unexpected, so we offer a range of services which are flexible to ensure, if you are unable to attend to your horse, he is always looked after and cared for.
Whichever of our livery packages you opt for, the following are automatically included free of charge:
- Use of the indoor and one of our two floodlit 20 x 40 outdoor schools, when they are not occupied by the riding school. This includes the use of lights when needed.
- Free parking for a horse box or trailer
- Sick paddock - although we hope you won't need it.
- Use of school jumps and poles.
- Immediate access to miles of offroad hacking.
- Toilet facilities.
- Opportunities to compete in school competitions.
- Hay, haylage and straw delivered to your storage area.
- Amply room for your belongings.
- Secure tack storage facility.
For the health and safety of all our clients we do insist that you have public liability insurance and that your horse is in our structured worming program.
For more information call Lynn on: 0161 969 5853 or 07776077323