We currently offer three livery choices, full livery and an add on schooling package under the experienced guidance of our instructors. Your full livery package can be upgraded at any time either on a long or short term basis to include an element of schooling. We are also able to offer teaching and coaching to our livery customers.
Space allowing we can also take on short term full livery with the schooling add on specifically for those riders experiencing dificulties with their horse or wishing to take a short course on their own horse in dressage or show jumping. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Whichever livery you choose we will ensure you and your horse are in a safe, caring and friendly environment. We consider the wellbeing of our horses and customers to be paramount. The number of horses is limited to ensure clients can fully enjoy the facilities. We also have a fully equiped cafe and relaxing garden area where riders and visitors can buy coffee, tea and a range of snacks and soft drinks.
We also have a state of the art hot wash facility, Monarch stocks and Infra Red solarium so we can pamper your horse just that little bit more and help banish those winter blues.
Full Livery- £450 per month
DIY Livery- £35 per week
Working Livery- £390 per month (expected work 8 hours per week)
All of the following are automatically included in all livery:
- Exclusive use of a large stable.
- Turn out area throughout the year (weather permitting)
- Use of our Hot wash area and Infra Red Solarium.
- Ample car parking for you and your guests.
- Use of the indoor or one of our four floodlit 20 x 40 outdoor arenas, when they are not occupied by the riding school.
- Free use of lights when needed.
- Free secure parking for a horse box or trailer
- Use of school jumps and poles.
- Immediate access to miles of off road hacking.
- Toilet facilities.
- Opportunities to compete in school competitions.
- Ample room for your belongings.
- Secure tack storage facility.
- Use of cafe and garden area.
- Onsite Just Horse Riders shop selling a full range of competitively priced clothing and accessories for the horse and rider.
Price £195.00 per week
Full Livery with Schooling
As with full livery above – additional benefits include
- We will assess every new horse and create it’s own individual training programme based on its needs and the owners wishes and aspirations.
- The training record will be available at all times for the owners inspection and information.
- Every horse will be excercised, schooled or lunged at least four times per week as per its training programme.
- We will regularly update the owners on the horse’s progress and give further advice.
- Included in the price the owner can ride their own horse in one of its schooling sessions.
Plus £75.00 per week.
We are very happy to discuss and create a different programme for any horse and rider based around the above, additional charges may apply.
For the health and safety of all our clients we do insist that you have public liability insurance and that your horse is in our structured worming program.
For more information on livery call Sharon on: 0161 969 5853